Who are we and what do we do with your personal data?
Società Agricola La Fonte S.s., with registered office in Perugia, Via Settevalli 441, VAT number 02104170549, henceforth Data Controller, protects the confidentiality of your personal data and guarantees them the necessary protection from any event that may put them at risk of violation. The Data Controller puts into practice for this purpose policies and practices regarding the collection and use of personal data and the exercise of the rights that are recognized by the applicable legislation. The Data Controller takes care to update the policies and practices adopted for the protection of personal data whenever this is necessary and in any case in the event of regulatory and organizational changes that may affect the processing of your personal data.
What data and for what does the Data Controller collect them?
The Data Controller collects and/or receives different types of information concerning you:
1. Navigation data;
2. Data communicated by the user;
3. Cookies and other tracking systems;
Navigation data, such as the IP address and the pages visited are collected automatically while browsing this site; the same is used by the Data Controller for the management of the site itself and for its security. The Data Controller processes, also through its suppliers, your personal, COMPUTER or traffic data collected or obtained in the case of services displayed on the website to the extent strictly necessary and proportionate to ensure the security and ability of a network or servers connected to it to resist, to a given level of security, unforeseen events or unlawful or malicious acts that compromise the availability, authenticity, integrity and confidentiality of the personal data stored or transmitted.
On the websites of the Data controller, there are particular “buttons” (called “social buttons/widgets”) that depict the icons of social networks (eg Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin). These buttons allow users who are browsing the sites to interact with a “click” directly with the social networks and other websites depicted therein. In this case, the social network and other websites acquire data relating to the user’s visit, while the Data Controller will not share any navigation information or user data acquired through its site with social networks and other websites accessible thanks to Social buttons/widgets.
What happens if you do not provide your data?
How and Where your data will be processed?
Your personal data will be processed within the European Union through IT/manual tools for which we have applied adequate security measures and with the help of our collaborators duly authorized and trained for this purpose. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, for example through the adoption of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission that ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data even outside the EU.
How long we’ll keep your data?
What are your rights?
In essence, you will, at any time and free of charge and without particular charges and formalities for your request, can:
– obtain confirmation of the processing carried out by the Data Controller;
– access your personal data and know its origin (when the data are not obtained from you directly), the purposes and purposes of the processing, the data of the subjects to whom they are communicated, the retention period of your data or the criteria useful for determining it;
– update or rectify your personal data so that they are always accurate and accurate;
– delete your personal data from the databases and/or backup archives of the Data Controller in the event, among others, in which they are no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing or if this is assumed to be unlawful, and always if the conditions provided for by law are met; and in any case if the processing is not justified by another equally legitimate reason;
– limit the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, for example where you have disputed its accuracy, for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify its accuracy. You must be informed, in a reasonable time, also of when the suspension period has been completed or the cause of the limitation of the processing has ceased, and therefore the limitation itself revoked;
– obtain your personal data, if received or processed by the Data Controller with your consent and/or if their processing takes place on the basis of a contract and with automated tools, in electronic format also in order to transmit them to another data controller.
– The Data Controller must proceed in this sense without delay and, in any case, at the latest within one month of receipt of your request. The deadline may be extended by two months, if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests received by the Data Controller. In such cases, the Data Controller, within one month of receipt of your request, will inform you and inform you of the reasons for the extension. For any further information and in any case to send your request you must contact the Data Controller, at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
How and when can you object to the processing of your personal data?
For reasons relating to your particular situation, you can object at any time to the processing of your personal data if it is based on legitimate interest, by sending your request to the Data Controller, at the address email@example.com. You have the right to the cancellation of your personal data if there is no legitimate reason prevailing over the one that gave rise to your request.
To whom can you lodge a complaint?
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial action, you may lodge a complaint with the data protection authority, unless you reside or work in another Member State. In the latter case, or in the one in which the violation of the legislation on the protection of personal data takes place in another EU country, the competence to receive and know the complaint will be of the supervisory authorities established therein. Any update of this information will be communicated to you promptly and by appropriate means and you will also be informed if the Company will follow up on the processing of your data for purposes other than those referred to in this statement.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the experience more efficient for the user. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages. At any time you can change or revoke your consent from our website. Find out more about who we are, how you can contact us and how we process personal data in our Privacy Area. Specify your consent ID and the date of when you contacted us regarding your consent.
Your consent applies to the following websites: www.fontedimontebuono.com